In our lesson quite a while back we received an introduction on how to use Final Cut pro, they taught us most of the basic skills in order to understand the programme. We was then given loads of different shots already filmed and was told to match cut them and create a scene in a movie.
I did find that there were some limitations with the shots given. Mainly because some of the clips were shot in the different camera angles which made it harder to link them and create continuity. I think if I were to film the clips I would have used different camera angles so it would have been easier to link together.
If I was to do it all over again I would try and cut the clips shorter or make them longer so they wouldn’t jump when moving to the next one.
Overall I believe that I could put the skills I learnt into use when editing our thriller title sequence. But now that I have some more experience I hope to create a more successful sequence.