Search This Blog

Saturday, 15 January 2011

List of Thriller Sub-genres - Which Inspires Me At The Moment: Research


I find thriller movies very fascinating, many thrillers are based on events that have taken place in real life, and while others are fictitious that could happen in peoples lives. In thriller movies you won’t see any goblins or zombies but instead humans with the mentality of a monster and storylines that could take place in peoples lives.

The genre thriller has a range of sub-genders such as:

  • Crime thriller
  • Psychological thriller
  • Mystery thriller
  • Action thriller
  • Medical thriller
  • Sci-fi thriller

One of my all time favourite thriller movies must be The Terminator 2 Judgement Day, the film has me so engaged and just interested me  so much and no matter how many times I watch it, I don’t think ill get bored of it.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment