Search This Blog

Sunday, 16 January 2011

List of Thriller sub-genres - which inspires me at the moment and why: RESEARCH

Thrillers are a broad genre of literature, film and television, they include a wide range of sub-genres that can be enjoyed by many. Below are some sub-genres that most engage me.
  •    Horror thrillers
  •    Mystery thrillers
  •    Psychological thrillers
The reason that these are my favourite sub-genres of thrillers is because of the way they can create fear, anticipation and engage an audience with what is happening on the screen. What I like most about thriller films is that they give you a sense of adrenaline and build up the suspense to sometimes find that nothing happens. They seem to give me a thrill which can be expected from a thriller movie. 

Below are some of my favourite thriller films.


Here's the trailors to these films.



No comments:

Post a Comment