Search This Blog

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Why our first Preliminary Exercise went wrong : REVIEW

Oops!
Our first prelim went wrong because we filmed it in the dark. At first, it didn't look too bad in the camera, we thought it would make it look more scary, but in the end it was just too dark to lighten, it looked ridiculous, you couldn't even see anything! We made it better by filming in the light though, and thankfully we got it finished... well apart from sound or titles but it is still a great clip! This is probably the shortest blog I've done, just wanted to have a little say! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment