Search This Blog

Monday, 21 March 2011

Rough cut : REVIEW ©

Review.
I think out rough cut went pretty well, we got all the shots that we needed including loads of ECU's to build up suspense and tension (key elements in a thriller film). However, we are missing some major parts of our thriller film, which are sound and text. We finished doing the credits just after we posted our rough cut. Next lesson I will show the rest of my group the soundtrack I made for our film and get some feedback from it. We really want it to look cinematic, so I'll keep this blog posted with research I get from youtube tutorials of how to change contrast, hue, etc. Someone in my group forgot to completely cut the sound out so you hear my horrible voice in one shot! Thankfully it's just a rough cut, my evalutation and our film will be ten times better than this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment