Search This Blog

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Soundtrack choices

When creating the soundtrack to our title sequence we seemed to have come across a disagreement in our group. This is because we can seem to agree on the atmosphere we want to portray to our audience. For example in my head I can picture a relaxed and calm everyday music until the dead body is discovered, I think this because it will add to the relaxed atmosphere so when the discovery by the audience is made it will create a bigger impact. I also think that the music should have a very obvious change to add to the abnormality of the dead body in the bath this will again help to shock our viewers. However I am willing to sacrifice my ideas if a member of my group finds a more appropriate music choice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment