Search This Blog

Monday, 21 March 2011

Watching 'The Sixth Sense'

I recently watched The Sixth Sense for the following time. The film is a 1999 American psychological thriller. The movie tells the story of a troubled young boy who is able to see and talk to dead people, and an equally troubled child psychologist (Bruce Willis) who tries to help him. The film established Shyamalan as a writer and director, and introduced the cinema public to his signatures, most notably his affinity for twist endings. The film really works well in shocking the audience with its twisted ending, when first watching the film I really didn’t see the ending coming and was very surprised and shocked at the same time. Even though I watched a couple of years back this film really stuck with me, and is what inspired me in some aspects of making our own film. After watching it recently I started to notice other little details about the film and began to like it more. The Sixth Sense is definitely one of my favorite thrillers and is very inspiring in the way the story progresses and the way it is filmed.

Below is the trailor to this film

No comments:

Post a Comment