Search This Blog

Friday, 11 March 2011

Watching 'Taken'

I recently watched a film called ‘Taken’ which I thought was both very interesting and disturbing at times but overall I did really like it and believe me and my group can take some ideas from it to make our title sequence more enjoyable. Taken came out in 2009 it’s a French action thriller produced by Luc Besson. The film stars Liam Neeson, Famke Janssen, and Maggie Grace and was directed by Pierre Morel. The film is based on a father Bryan Mills, a former Central Intelligence Agency SAD operative who sets about tracking down his teenage daughter after she is kidnapped by Albanian slave traders while travelling in France with a friend. The film is both very shocking and touching. I really enjoyed it because it created a very large sense of thrill and adventure but was also very dooming. It kept me on my feet wondering what will happen next this was done by both the mise en scene and music included in the film.

below is the trailor to this film

No comments:

Post a Comment